Monday, May 9, 2011

4-HOUR BODY DIET STARTS TODAY!

JUNE 10, 2011 - DAY 1

I am going to Cabo mid-July, so I need to get my butt in gear.   I had a friend suggest that I read the 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferris (here's his blog).  I finished the first few chapters and wanted to get started right away so I'm still reading but finished enough to dive in.  The diet isn't too far off of how I normally eat, except the things I need to cut out are:
  • dairy
  • bread (or anything starchy - pasta, pastries, cake, potatoes)
  • fruit
  • sugar or fake sugar of any kind
I've followed a variation of this before and it worked pretty well for me so I'm excited to start seeing results.  He suggested taking measurements and before/after pictures.  And I'm going to post them here for the whole world to see... sadly.

 *Not sucking in
 *Sucking in
 

STARTING MEASUREMENTS:
Weight: 124.2 lbs
Largest part of waist: 33.5"
Smallest part of waist: 29"
Hips at largest part: 37.5"
Upper arm diameter: 11.5"
Upper thigh diameter: 22"

No comments:

Post a Comment