Monday, May 9, 2011

BIRDS, BOYS, BRONZER AND BOOBIE BRAS

This is my first blog post, ever.  This blog will talk about all the things in the life of a girl in her mid-20s: birds (friends), boys, bronzer, and boobie bras.  That's it.  Kidding.  All things friends, boys, work, family, fitness, social life, money, makeup, skincare, pets, and the list goes on.

A little about myself: I'm 25 years old, living in Southern California.  I moved here two years ago from Eastern Washington where I grew up and went to college (go Cougs!).  I work at a digital advertising agency and I love my job (most of the time).  I feel that I'm a pretty average 25 year old: college grad, solid job, living on a very tight budget (damn you student loans), trying to make the most of every weekend, constant quest to lose weight although rarely making significant improvements (the weekend activities tend to hinder this), burrito connoisseur (probably also plays into the weight issue), and just trying to live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment